Yoga Socks


Yoga Socks
Originally uploaded by Hayley a.k.a. Prism

"Easy Peasy Yoga Socks" - Available on both Google and Ravelry (free! You'll probably notice a lot of my patterns are ones I found for free - at least for now).

The yarn I got at Knitch in Atlanta (I so want to go back!) and is Trekking XXL in Color 153. I have leftover yarn (a decent bit but I dont think enough for another pair? maybe?) out of the skein.

That said be wary of the sizing and how you cast off on this. The original designer doesn't include a gauge and her definition of "average" must be tiny! I added to 48 st. for cast on, and found that I wound up with a distinct top and bottom because I have a fat leg. I did Elizabeth's Zimmerman's sewn cast off which is what made it too tight. The pattern does call for a ribbed bind off w/ extra stitches - so that for next time for sure. I mistakenly thought the sewn would be stretchier.

And no, that is not my foot. That is S's foot.

0 comments: