Japanese pillow


Japanese pillow
Originally uploaded by Hayley a.k.a. Prism

This is from a pattern book that Mom P has and she and I made together as a sewing lesson. I remember most of the lesson I think. Really I should go buy me a nice cutting board and a better rotary cutting blade for a lot of my crafts, as it was immensely useful.

She did most of the flower appliqué, with clear thread of all things! (I should order some, it's NEAT!)

Anyway, I really liked doing it and if I had any taste for design would do more things like this. One day I suspect I'll have a house where I decorated it beautifully with things I made like this. That or it'll look like my bedroom does now (I should clean, not craft, but only one of these appeals). Ugh.

1 comments:

Bastlynn said...

I found clear thread at AC Moore... ;)